Food Services

Jessica Holt
Director of Food Services

Russell Co. School Nutrition Services will continue to offer enrolled students FREE breakfast and lunch as part of the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. Monday - Friday during the month of June.

Locations: Jamestown Elementary or Russell Springs Elementary. 






Click here to learn more about Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) 2023-2024

MySchoolBucks - online payment for extras or a la carte items

Checks are payable to "Russell County School Nutrition."  Cash is always accepted.

Adult Meal Prices: 

Adult Breakfast Meal - $3.00

Adult Lunch Meal - $4.85



The District Wellness Committee meets during the school year.  These meetings are open to the public.

Next meeting date: TBA

Wellness Report Findings and Recommendations 2022

WellSAT Assessment

District Wellness Assessment Report 2022-2023

Student Welfare and Wellness Policy

District Wellness Plan


Required Physician Form for Dietary Needs

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Compliant Online Form, (AD-3027) found online at How to file a Compliant, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. 

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Declaración de no discriminación del USDA - Traducción al español

Contact Us
Phone: 270-866-6300
Fax:  270-866-6305

Cheryl Robertson 
Food Services Administrative Bookkeeper